Enterprise Computing Services
Enterprise Computing Services
Today’s Enterprise Computing creates a plethora of challenges and opportunities. Businesses, their clients and their customers alike have to adapt to increased globalization and the commercialization of technology owners, both at home and in the workplace.
The focus from industry pundits for the pastfew years has centered on the SMAC acronym: Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Collaboration. Indeed the combination of these technologies has changed the way most of us work, consume publicity, and shop for goods and services. Few of us can deny that our teams have become more distributed at work, yet we have adjusted our tools to enable staying connected to them and sharing materials. Mobile has blended our work and playtime to the point that we are always connected to our jobs, for better or worse. You can do your job from almost anywhere.
These advances are just the tip of the iceberg. Companies that seize the new technology and find ways of creating new value through innovation or displacement of old methods of delivering that value will be well positioned going forward. Those that ignore the benefits of the internet of things and what changes the Digital Industrial Economy will bring, will likely not exist in a decades time.
The global market space being never static is very dynamic and vibrant and to be on the race, it is imperative that organizations are on-track with the evolving global market. Hereby, the need arise for an effective collaboration for virtual integration and interaction between partners, customers, suppliers, stakeholders, professionals and employees.
Buinsberry as a global service and solution provider has Enterprise Computing, built on latest technologies using Web 2.0/3.0 &SOA, leverages the business practices for its agility and performance of an organization and its computing framework liberate the workforce from the constraints of legacy communication and interaction within and beyond the organization. Enterprise Computing is distinguishable for its compatibility to various platforms, technology, portals and servers and its offerings include:
- SmartPrise SOA provides optimized solutions to enterprises in leveraging their business by new innovations in their BPM activities at surprisingly reduced cost. Buinsberry being notorious for its neutral vendor approach provides SmartPrise SOA solutions on multiple products using latest feature rich technologies and tools and is built around highly scalable Service Oriented Architecture, thereby service enabling the enterprises that helps them to extract the maxim business performance.
- Buinsberry’s SmartPrise SOA solution includes
- SOA Readiness Assessment
- Consulting and Designing in Business Processes
- Data management
Buinsberry’s SmartPrise SOA enables enterprises to have:
- Improved performance of the application
- Enhance integration with various applications regardless whether it is desktop application, legacy application, web 1.0 application or any other
- Re-usability of the components
- Faster BPM enablement
- Excellent data management practices
- Optimized solutions and services at incredibly low cost
- Faster customer service at reduced cost
- Flexible and innovative BPM models
- New innovations on existing BPM activities
- Speedy business management processes
- Quick ROI through new efficient and speedy business processes
- On-track with new emerging business trends
- Increased customer satisfaction through business services using new, speedy and feature rich technologies
- Less turn-around time in providing business solution, customer service, etc
- Faster market reach
- Buinsberry’s Enterprise Web 2.0/3.0 & RIA offerings include:
- Upgrading existing static Web 1.0 applications to Web 2.0/3.0
- Migrating legacy applications to Web 2.0/3.0
- Deep analysis of the existing application, re-architecting and re-designing the entire application
- Service enabling the application using Web 2.0/3.0 services built around Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Oriented Architecture (WOA)
- Developing Web 2.0/3.0 applications based on latest technologies and industry standards which includes XHTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON and more
- Developing & deploying widgets, gadgets which are business-oriented and reusable
- Developing RIA applications and components and enabling media based services using Adobe & Microsoft technologies
- Implementation and Application Maintenance
- Post Implementation Technical Support
The advantage of upgrading legacy/Web 1.0 application to Web 2.0/3.0 technologies includes:
- Static to dynamic site
- Highly secured and scalable
- Flexible modularization
- Re-usability of components
- Lesser maintenance and configuration
- Language enhancement by using faster and greater languages of feature rich versions
- Rich and friendly user interface with widgets and gadgets enriched through AJAX, RIA, mashups, etc ensuing
- Timely interaction between the database and interface through its AJAX pull and push techniques
- Lesser round trips due to part content refreshes tuned to a block or field or page thus consuming lesser bandwidth
- Low cost investment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Rich and user-friendly interface
- Reduced re-investment cost
- Solutions and services using new advanced technologies
- Faster turn-around time by using latest and fastest technologies
- Faster and timely data updates and data refreshes
- Easy access for customers and users from any remote place through web
Our Collaboration and Knowledge Management solution built on Web 2.0 technologies can help your organization gain immense potential through knowledge promotion, thought exchange and innovation, turning out to bring huge business opportunity for your enterprise. Our SocNet solution can help your organization build social computing tools like Blog, Forums, Syndications and more through which you can express your organization’s vision, ideas, innovations, strategic value and leadership insights to the world. Our expertise in open source technologies and commercial products can help you build social computing portals at reduced cost.
Buinsberry’s SmartPrise cloud offer enterprises offers Cloud Computing infrastructures, which are next generation platforms that can provide tremendous value to companies of any size. Buinsberry’s SmartPrise Cloud help companies achieve more efficient use of their IT hardware and software investments and provide a means to accelerate the adoption of innovations.
SmartPrise Cloud increases profitability by improving resource utilization and costs are driven down by delivering and leveraging appropriate resources only for the time those resources are needed.
Buinsberry has partnered with industry-best cloud providers - Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Canonical Ubuntu, OpSource, RightScale, Rackspace, Google & VMWare - and helps the enterprises to host their applications in Private, Public and Hybrid environment of these vendor cloud products in a cost effective manner.
- Buinsberry’s SmartPrise Cloud offerings include:
- End-to-End services in building, managing and deploying in private, public & hybrid clouds
- Solutions & Services built on industry-leading cloud products like IBM Cloud, Amazon, VMware, OpSource & more
- Establishing cloud reference architectures and framework
- Consulting & Implementation services
- Post Implementation Maintenance & Support
- Expertise resources with in-depth knowledge on working with different cloud products
- Proven track record in building and delivering cloud-based solutions and services
- Neutral vendor alignment enabling enterprises to choose their preferred vendors
- Faster implementation & Roll-out saving the implementation cost to a considerable amount in terms of effort & time spent
- Complimentary Cloud Readiness Assessment, TCO analysis & Pilot deployments on case-by-case basis
- Value-added suite of services that includes BPM & SOA-enablement
- Round the clock customer support