Microsoft Dynamics AX
Buinsberry offers Microsoft Dynamics AX to midsize and larger companies, is a multi-language, multicurrency enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. With core strengths in manufacturing and e-business, there is an additional strong functionality for the wholesale and services industries.
- Business Intelligence and reporting
- Collaborative Workspace
- Configuration and Development
- Customer Relationship Management for Sales and Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management for Field Service
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Key Benefits
- Your people improve productivity by making them work effectively with an intuitive, role tailored user interface which helps them to organize, prioritize and access tasks and information from within a single window
- Make it easy to do business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization
- Transform change into opportunity. Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a service-oriented architecture, tight integration with Microsoft technologies, and Web services that enable you to easily add users, support new business models, and scale your solution to support even large, distributed enterprises.
- Simplifying compliance by enabling you to reduce risk and liability associated with corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and customer initiatives
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 is a comprehensive business management solution for mid-sized and larger organizations that works like and with familiar Microsoft software to help
With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can be confident your business management solution is, and will continue to be, relevant to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry and business. And with Buinsberry being a strategic and dynamic Microsoft partner, your implementation process is quicker, simple and cost effective with excellent customer service and support round the clock.