The business intelligence landscape is being reshaped by a number of key trends, including visual analytics, self-service delivery, unstructured data, cloud,and mobile computing; making BI interfaces that present actionable insight more valuable to organizations than ever before.With Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Oracle delivers on its Applications Unlimited commitment, the long-term plan to provide continuing enhancements to your existing investments in Oracle applications.
Oracle E-Business Suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.
With hundreds of cross-industry capabilities spanning enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and supply chain planning, Oracle E-Business Suite applications help customers manage the complexities of global business environments no matter if the organization is small, medium, or large in size. As part of Oracle’s Applications Unlimited strategy, Oracle E-Business Suite applications will continue to be enhanced, thus protecting and extending the value of your software investment.
As an Oracle Golden Partner, Buinsberry offers a complete portfolio of services, ranging from installation of the product to post-production support, through change management, infrastructure studies, implementations of the solution, versions upgrades, and integration with other solutions, training and roll outs.
Our team of consultants is made up of excellent professionals that have proven experience in implementation, upgrades and custom development projects within Oracle E-Business Suite. A broad knowledge of the functionality and features of the Oracle Suite have helped Buinsberry to reach a leader position in the market, becoming a specialist partner in financial processes and supply chain management.
Services we offer:
Implementation of Business Processes
Oracle E-Business Suite Financials allow you to work smarter, increase efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Cash & Treasury Management
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Financial Analytics
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Lease and Finance Management
- Travel and Expense Management
Oracle E-Business Suite family of Customer Relationship Management applications provides a single, global basis of information that ensures all selling channels are aligned with corporate objectives.
- Oracle Channel Revenue Management
- Oracle Marketing
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Service
Oracle's E-Business Suite Human Capital Management delivers a robust set of best-in-class human resources functionality that enables you to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower your cost of ownership.
- Global Core Human Capital Management
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Service Delivery
- Talent Management
- HR Analytics
The Oracle E-Business Suite family of Oracle Projects applications supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities and industry leading functionality allows users to select the best portfolio of initiatives.
- Project Analytics
- Project Billing
- Project Contracts
- Project Collaboration
- Project Costing
- Project Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Portfolio Analysis
The Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Management family of applications integrates and automates all key supply chain processes, from design, planning and procurement to manufacturing and fulfillment, providing a complete solution set to enable companies to power information-driven value chains.
- Advanced Procurement
- Value Chain Execution
- Order Orchestration and Fulfillment
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Product Value Chain Management
- Value Chain Planning
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Oracle Value Chain Planning is a best-in-class, and complete planning solution built on a common foundation that leverages pre-built integration with both Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Advanced Planning Command Center
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Collaborative Planning
- Demand Management
- Demand Signal Repository
- Global Order Promising
- Inventory Optimization
- Predictive Trade Planning and Optimization
- Production Scheduling
- Rapid Planning
- Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning
- Service Parts Planning
- Strategic Network Optimization
- Value Chain Planning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers (PDF)
Oracle's Value Chain Execution suite is a comprehensive set of supply chain execution applications that work together to provide Oracle customers with a broad array of logistics capabilities. The VCE suite provides users unprecedented flexibility in how they purchase, design, implement and manage their supply chain solutions.
- Transportation Management
- Landed Cost Management
- Warehouse Management
- Global Trade Management
- Mobile Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
Oracle Advanced Procurement is the integrated suite of applications that dramatically cut all supply management costs. Oracle Advanced Procurement reduces spending on goods and services, streamlines procure-to-pay processes, and drives policy compliance.
- iSupplier Portal
- Oracle Procurement & Spend Analytics
- Oracle Spend Classification
- Oracle Supplier Network
- Oracle Supplier Hub
- Landed Cost Management
- Procurement Contracts
- Services Procurement
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector
Oracle E-Business Suite family of Service Applications provides true information-driven customer service—service that enables your agents and technicians to meet and exceed customer expectations by empowering them with information that is consistent, accurate, and actionable.
- Advanced Inbound Telephony
- Advanced Outbound Telephony
- Advanced Scheduler
- Depot Repair
- Email Center
- Field Service
- Interaction Center
- Mobile Field Service
- Service Contracts
- Spares Management
- Environment administration: database, application server and concurrent managers
- Environment cloning and events monitoring
- Impact analysis, application of patches and upgrade of versions
- Development of customizations and extensions on the standard functionality
- Incident management and parameterization maintenance
- Installation of environments and definition of high availability architectures