Around the world and across all sectors, organizations are experiencing an unprecedented pace of change. As a result, businesses are rapidly re-evaluating their operating models and market strategies not just to withstand these market forces, but capitalize on them.
Particularly, Procurement has a significant role to play in helping their organizations achieve their objectives and prepare for the uncertainty ahead. In part, this will require Procurement to focus on driving costs out of the business. But the opportunity also exists for the function to add value in a much more strategic way.
Clearly, it is time for Procurement functions to shine. However the reality is that most Procurement functions have not moved as quickly to address supply chain efficiency as some organizations have demanded. In fact, many Procurement functions have struggled to raise their game beyond simple tactical activity and (re)negotiating low cost contracts, to a broader and more strategic role within the wider business.
On the other hand, supply chain technology and business systems have evolved rapidly and many Innovation Driven Enterprises (IDE’s)have stepped-up their game, fundamentally changing the way they work with the business and – as a result – are increasingly taking a leadership role in helping drive growth and reduce costs across the organization.An opportunity exists for Procurement professionals to drive real value for their organizations and – as a result – tangible competitive advantage. Now it’s up to CPOs and Supply Chain Directors to make the most of this opportunity.
Close the loop from analyze to pay – with SAP and Ariba sourcing and procurement software.Accelerate and automate your procurement processes, proactively ensure compliance, and cut costs with our procurement applications for businesses large and small. We can help you achieve a quick return on your investment (ROI) – whether you choose to deploy on premise, on-demand, or via the cloud.
- Gain insight into company-wide spend performance
- Identify opportunities and potential for savings
- Streamline spend analysis, source-to-contract, and procure-to-pay processes
- Heighten visibility into supplier relationships, performance, and risk
- Get up and running quickly with our rapid deployment solutions for procurement
- Harness the latest technology – including cloud, in-memory, analytics, and mobille
- Simplify the user experience on any device – with SAP Fiori UX
Discover proven cloud-based procurement solutions from Ariba, an SAP company. Identify strategic sourcing opportunities and automate their execution
- Integrate contract creation and management in a central repository
- Speed procure-to-pay processes with online shopping and invoicing
- Automate supplier performance and information management
- Improve cash management with payment, discount, and financial management tools
- Connect with nearly 1M suppliers in the Ariba Network, the world’s largest trading partner community
Maximize savings across your enterprise. Our spend analysis software—available on-demand or on premisecan help you reduce costs, identify supplier risk, and unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Get real-time visibility into company-wide spend performance and savings potential
- Increase opportunities and improve decision making with more reliable data
- Reduce purchasing spend, generate bottom-line profits, and ensure compliance
Get out in front of supplier management with sourcing software – available on-demand or on premisethat builds supplier profiles, reports performance, and encourages collaboration.
- Automate forward and reverse auctions to accurately analyze your bids
- Track decisions and results during every project for cost-saving opportunities
- Create comprehensive reports with accurate data for better spend analysis
Gain tighter control over your contracts. Leverage proven templates and address common issues such as inconsistent language, long completion cycles, and more — on-demand or on premise.
- Generate legal contracts from approved templates and clause libraries
- Build a contracts repository to track enterprise contracts
- Improve contract visibility and compliance
Automate, simplify, and accelerate your procure-to-pay processes from purchasing to accounts payable – with our operational procurement software, available on-demand or on premise — for reduced costs and a sharper competitive edge.
- Speed your accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure compliance
- Minimize risks and expedite time spent purchasing and approving requisitions
Leverage a strategic approach to supplier management – one that recognizes and leverages how supplier relationships impact your bottom line — with our supplier management software, available on-demand or on premise.
- Cultivate stronger, value-driven supplier relationships
- Achieve greater visibility into supplier relationships and performance
Streamline your accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance with our end-to-end invoice management system—available on-demand or on premise.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve problems, address issues, and submit invoices
- Identify areas within your organization that will benefit from shared service delivery
- Analyze root causes for late payments and manage invoice processing times more efficiently
Manage complexity and come out ahead when buying commodities – with our end-to-end commodity procurement software.
- Generate contracts with prices based on real-time quotes
- Automate provisional, differential, and final invoices and run expected invoice simulations
- Save time and improve accuracy by automating price calculations
- Eliminate “out of system” calculations and post concise invoice receipts
- Gain at-a-glance, enterprise-wide visibility of all contracts and exposures
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing