SAP All-in One
Many SME’s are somewhat wary of swapping their existing IT architecture for an integrated ERP solution. Their reasons: This involves considerable investment, and introducing such a system in the company requires comprehensive knowledge and experience with large-scale IT projects. The resources are not always available. Specially, since IT is often not seen as an equally important partner in the company organization. But it is not only the potential clients who raise barriers to introducing more ERP applications among SMEs.
Buinsberry recommendsSAP All-In-One for those choosing their first ERP system, we suggest the use of starter packages, as they provide preconfigured software that can be implemented in quick time in a week or two, covering all essential administration, sales, finance, purchasing and inventory processes. SAP All-In-One is a set of solutions made to help small and medium enterprises achieve their performance goals and objectives. These solutions aim to meet very specific needs depending on the field of activity.
The environment delivered by SAP All-In-one is very straightforward and offers both good usability and accessibility. Moreover, once the business grows and needs to add more users, companies can upgrade to the standard edition of SAP Business One at any time, without having to reconfigure the software. SAP also provides tools to help automatically shift data from an older ERP system to SAP without extensive downtime.
Be the leader in your field – with industry-specific ERP solutions for SMEs and take your business to new heights.Drive innovation and automate your core processes with SAP Business All-in-One. These comprehensive, industry-specific ERP solutions can help manage every aspect of your fast-growing small and midsize business – from financials and HR to sales and procurement.
- Develop innovative products and services for new and existing markets
- Achieve operational excellence with streamlined logistics and manufacturing
- Improve financial performance with tighter internal controls and insights
- Connect headquarters, subsidiaries, and partners in a single network
- Activate new functionality as you grow, such as BI and CRM
Support and streamline your core business processes – from financials and accounting to human resources, operations, and corporate services.
- Create accurate financial statements and integrate all operative transactions
- Boost customer satisfaction by consistently meeting demand and enhancing service
- Improve product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations
- Get real-time business insights with powerful reporting and analytics
- Increase operational transparency and comply with evolving regulatory standards
Effectively manage all aspects of your customer relationships – with functionality to help improve and align your marketing, sales, and service operations.
- Drive customer demand, boost loyalty, and increase marketing ROI
- Identify, win, grow, and maintain profitable sales relationships
- Increase service revenue and profitability
- Generate more leads and close more deals with reporting and analytic
Improve your bottom line. Cut procurement costs, build collaborative supplier relationships, streamline purchasing and sourcing processes, and more.
- Manage procure-to-pay processes in one, unified solution
- Enable self-service procurement and automated workflows
- Find the best source of supply and increase purchasing power
- Leverage built-in best practices and preconfigured roles
- Lower total cost of ownership by running SRM and ERP on the same server
Get the real-time insights you need to make faster, more informed decisions – with tools for financial and operational reporting and analysis.
- Meet rigorous reporting requirements for financial accounting, logistics, and CRM
- Plan, measure, and control organizational processes
- Access virtually any available ERP report
- Integrate data with desktop applications
Benefit from industry-specific configuration and best practices – based on SAP's 40 years of experience with companies in 24 industries worldwide.
- Minimize the staff required to manage evaluation and implementation
- Reduce implementation time and cost with streamlined configuration
- Decrease risk and stay on budget with preconfigured process templates
Optimize business processes and get unprecedented speed with our midsize business management software powered by SAP HANA, our in-memory computing platform.
- Unlock new opportunities and drive business growth at the speed of market
- Take advantage of instant insight to action and streamlined processes
Complement your core ERP system with an affordable, packaged solution that includes innovations in analytics, cloud, mobile, user experience (UX), and in-memory.
- Maximize ROI for SAP Business All-in-One powered by SAP HANA
- Leverage prebuilt analytical reports to boost transparency for your core processes
- Improve employee productivity with a highly useable interface and role-based features
- Deploy extensions on premise, in the cloud, or using a hybrid model
Quickly and cost-effectively add on to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change – with the SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Get a business-focused infrastructure that supports continuous process improvements
- Benefit from an intuitive, integrated, and efficient user experience
Get unprecedented value – along with a road map for continuous innovation – with SAP Sybase ASE database and SAP Business All-in-One.
- Gain predictability, consistency, and scalability via a high-performance, stable database as your business grows
- Simplify database monitoring, management, and maintenance lowering your total cost of ownership
- Save on support costs through product release cycles synchronized with and optimized for SAP Business All-in-One
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing