Enterprise Information Management
Enhance your organization proficiency and customer relationship with a single, accurate and trustworthy version of your data.Successful data management requires much more than investment in technology; it also involves putting the processes and people in place to manage all aspects of the data lifecycle.Thus, all three areas have an important role to play in how data is created, stored, moved, used and retired.
CIOs need an enterprise information management strategy to turn information into a strategic asset whether your business is running on the Cloud, on premise, or both. Harness big data and improve governance with our enterprise information management solutions. Maximize the business value of your data both structured and unstructured across your organization.
Buinsberry’s SAP solutions for Enterprise Information Management (EIM) can help you empower key decision makers with accurate analytics from Big Data and run your business operations better with information governance at every step of the business process. And you can unleash the business value of unstructured information. With our SAP solutions for EIM, you can:
- Deliver complete, trusted, and insightful information from any data source
- Empower business users to take ownership and directly manage their data
- Centralize and optimize the management, governance, and access of content across the organizations
Our solutions for enterprise modeling, data integration, and data quality help to empower LOB information producers and consumers to unlock business value from Big Data, operational, and analytical initiatives.Benefits include:
- Optimize your existing architecture and effectively drive change as you move into the future
- Achieve better business outcomes and increase productivity
- Ensure compliance, business continuity, and real-time decision making
- Model data and manage metadata for a single view of how information flows across the organization
- Move data with scalable, high-performance, enterprise data integration solutions on premise or in the cloud
- Improve data quality and stewardship for all data domains and sources at point of entry
Govern, cleanse, and synchronize master data to support operational, analytical, and compliance initiatives.
- Integrate governance within business processes from the creation of master data
- Deliver a single version of master data for supplier, product, customer, or user-defined objects
- Address both enterprise-wide and application-centric master data management scenarios
Help business user’s access relevant information regardless of data type, data domain, or data source to gain a complete view across the enterprise.
- Access and integrate structured or unstructured data from any data source
- Move and synchronize data in real-time to ensure high availability and zero downtime
- Migrate information from external or legacy systems into new SAP applications
Ensure trust in data to facilitate informed decision making and streamline business processes.
- Model your information architecture to visualize your business needs
- Ensure correct and consistent data, while preventing data quality issues
- Understand and analyze the quality of your data
Centralize and optimize the management, governance, and access of content associated with business processes across your enterprise.
- Create, share and approve structured and unstructured content used in business processes
- Create and present documents in dynamically adjusted formats to improve communication
- Better manage invoice processing, meet payment deadlines, and avoid risks with invoice management
Better manage information as a record associated with a business process from its creation to final disposition.
- Manage data retention from decommissioned systems
- Archive data documents on secure, low cost servers
- Preserve full auditing capabilities and high availability
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing