SAP Business ByDesign
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is no longer an emerging technology segment. It’s big and getting bigger – and here to stay. Despite the bulk of enterprise software still being deployed on premise, SaaS trends have continued to gain much popularity over the recent past. The SaaS market is likely to see significant changes (new SaaS trends in coming years) as organizations continue to shift their IT strategies to match the deployment model.
As time melts away, the next phase seems like it will generally be characterized by tremendous growth for cloud computing, with enterprises shifting their focus toward leveraging the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model specifically for their application assets. This is because with SaaS, enterprises are able to save costs and at the same time gain additional operational efficiencies as long as companies have a labor force capable of accessing corporate applications and retrieving data from a cloud-based environment.
SAP Business ByDesign is “software-as-a-service” offering from SAP. SAP Business ByDesign incorporates SAP’s deep and rich experience in managing the critical business functions of the world’s largest and most successful enterprises. Yet, SAP Business ByDesign easily integrates industry best practices in a solution also ideal for small and medium businesses (SMBs).
SAP Business ByDesign provides in a cloud service the same business solutions SAP offers for in-house installations as part of a company’s mission-critical applications. SAP Business ByDesign offers great flexibility and scalability. It allows new customers to get started quickly with their SAP solution without efforts by IT to deploy software, while enabling existing customers to maximize their current investments.
Profitability – turned up. Efficiency – switched on. Competitiveness – amplified!
Run your entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, ideally suited for upper mid-size businesses and subsidiaries of large corporations. SAP Business ByDesign is a complete, integrated suite that can run your whole enterprise – financials, human resources, sales, procurement, customer service, and supply chain.
- Increase efficiency across your organization by enabling end-to-end processes
- Leverage SAP HANA to gain timely insights through integrated analytics and reporting
- Access business functionality and analytics anytime, anywhere with a broad range of mobile devices
- Trust highly secure data centers that are managed, monitored, and maintained by SAP experts
SAP Business ByDesign helps mid-sized businesses increase their ability to seize opportunities, adapt quickly to change, and improve business performance across the organization. Built to accelerate growth and manage changing business models, SAP Business ByDesign is available globally to facilitate international business expansion and drive success in new markets.
- On Demand: Powerful Cloud-Based Solution – Ready to Run When You Are
- Insightful: Empowers People with Real-Time Analytics
- Extendable: Adapts to Your Business Needs
- Intuitive: Increases Productivity and User Adoption
- Mobile: Delivers access to information anytime, anyplace, to everyone.
Maximize visibility, efficiency, and control across your subsidiaries with a single application – SAP Business ByDesign. This two-tier, cloud-based business management software is ideally suited for large corporations with sales, distribution, or service type subsidiaries – and can help combine the resources and stability of your corporate office with the flexibility and local insight of your branches.
- Manage multiple subsidiaries, each with their own unique needs, structure, and processes
- Minimize the cost and effort needed to add, divest, and manage subsidiaries
- Improve integration and collaboration between your corporate organization and subsidiaries
- Get up and running quickly – and avoid the large capital outlays required for on-premise software
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing