Supply Chain Management
In an industry where the sole aim is to get the product and services to the right place, right cost, right volume at the right time, every aspect of a supply chain must be looked at. From customs, shipping, where it is manufactured, where it is heading,let it be the end user or a distribution center-there is great value in being able to understand where those products are.
Customers in general are becoming more demanding,and it's really important for us to be agile enough to beable to not just meet, but exceed these customers' needsgoing forward.What we try and do at Buinsberry is not just look at oneaspect, or function, of the supply chain, but focus on optimizing the whole end-to-end supply chain – it's a realcritical aspect for us.”
Many companies develop their SCM strategies "one module at a time," rather than building a holistic framework.Successful supply chain management starts with clearstrategy; are you there to have operationalefficiency? Are you there to have customerintimacy? Be clear on your strategy, then you cancommunicate to your business what you're trying toachieve and categorically it will follow.
Your supply chain strategy and management is only as good as your weakest supplier. If a product isn’t on the shelf at the right time or a technician arrives on-site without the right equipment, everybody loses.
Over last few years, the World Economic Forum (WEF) has researched global supply chains. A recent Accenture report found that supply chain disruptions can cut the share price of companies by 7 percent on average, value that takes months to recover. The survey reportindicates four pieces of the resilience framework, which WEF and Accenture boil down to partnerships, policy, strategy and IT.
- Partnerships must include multiple stakeholders that can assess your supply chain strategy risk from a global perspective. Political agendas and the “someone else’s problem” mentality don’t have a place in the enterprise, especially when a neutral and international body has control.
- Policy helps put the right processes in place and will help drive the adoption of resilience standards.
- Strategy recommendations are grounded in open standards and agile methodologies that provide organizations with incentives to use these approaches to improve resilience.
- IT must effectively utilize data sharing platforms to facilitate knowledge sharing and for risk identification and responses.
Fulfill demand on time – every time – with our SAP Solutions for Supply Chain. Our integrated solutions will help put the customer at the center of your business processes, connect internal departments with external partners, and ultimately keep your operations running efficiently and profitably.
- Anticipate and manage sudden changes in supply and demand
- Provide vital business information to key stakeholders across your network
- Improve collaboration across multiple lines of business
- Centrally manage and optimize inventory, shipping, and order fulfillment
- Make decisions in real time and execute them across your supply chain
- Ensure your supply chain’s integrity and manage supply chain disruptions
- Simplify the user experience on any device – with SAP Fiori UX
Drive faster, more accurate sales and operations planning by integrating your enterprise master data, planning, and reporting processes on an SAP platform.
- Synchronize supply and demand planning – and align with corporate goals
- Leverage powerful analytics to proactively balance inventory
- Integrate supply network planning, from purchasing to distribution
Balance supply and demand – and run your business based on actual-versus-forecasted demand with supply planning software from SAP.
- Create supply allocations for customers and channels
- Plan and balance production runs with inventory costs
- Replenish your inventory with time-phased order logic
- Make better sourcing decisions in real time
- Optimize your supply path by using a multistage production environment
Better forecast demand, achieve the optimal demand to supply ratio, and accurately predict customer reactions to pricing – for maximum revenue.
- Forecast customer reactions to future pricing, markdowns, and promotions
- Get up and running quickly with a fixed-scope edition of demand planning software from SAP
- Foster collaboration with customers to build lasting relationships
Improve communication with your suppliers, contract manufacturers, and customers to streamline collaboration, reduce errors, and cut processing costs.
- Enhance visibility to increase the speed and adaptability of your supply network
- Reduce inventory levels while managing variations in supply and demand
- Significantly decrease procurement, sales, and inventory costs
Boost supply chain profitability with greater control over supply and demand, stronger supplier relationships, and real-time visibility into factory production.
- Operate your supply chain based on actual versus forecasted demand
- Foster collaborative relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, and customers
- Improve outsourced manufacturing with automatic order creation and publishing
- Accelerate production planning and detailed scheduling processes
- Deploy quickly with fixed-scope editions of global ATP, service parts planning, and more
Ensure you have the right parts in the right place at the right time – for more efficient management of your extended service parts network.
- Effectively market and sell highly profitable service parts
- Better manage reverse logistics, and extract more value from returned parts
- Accelerate your supply chain with RFID support and advanced strategies for picking and receiving
Keep information about real-world constraints, costs, and penalties at your fingertips – while planning and consolidating inbound and outbound shipments.
- Automate transportation tendering, execution, tracking, and settlement processes
- Create flexible transportation plans that adapt to process or condition changes
- Leverage leading ERP financials for freight settlement and customer billing
- Ensure compliance with international trade and hazardous material handling
Improve warehouse efficiency, optimize operations, and sharpen your competitive edge – with end-to-end extended warehouse management tools.
- Gain real-time visibility and tighter control of warehouse operations
- Benefit from advanced slotting, labor management, and automation capabilities
- Streamline inbound and outbound warehouse processes – for a better bottom line
Benefit from strategic tools – including department-relevant metrics and benchmarking data – that empower you to ensure accountability, improve performance, and turn your supply chain analytics into a competitive advantage.
- Improve performance tracking and diagnose bottlenecks
- Track and measure key metrics against operational goals
- Meet delivery commitments by relying on leading-edge forecasting
Gain instant transparency to better identify process roadblocks, support product recall escalation, and help eliminate counterfeit products.
- Monitor your procurement process with detailed, real-time status reports
- Track goods and assets in transit – and quickly address issues as they occur
- Trace the full genealogy of batch-managed products to pin-point recalls in case of quality issues
- Monitor serialized products across multiple systems, on an item or aggregate level
- Boost fulfillment visibility across your order-to-cash cycles
Support all core business operations with fully integrated, best-in-class applications that run on SAP HANA or a database of your choice – on-premise or in the cloud – for maximum flexibility.
- Uncover new growth opportunities ahead of the competition
- Accelerate core business processes to run at market speed
- Empower your people to decide and act in the moment
- Innovate without disruption on an open platform
Empower suppliers and planners to complete daily tasks and access current and projected data on inventory and stock – through an intuitive UI on any device.
- Provide a consistent UX across multiple devices – desktop, tablet, and smartphone
- Achieve instant insight-to-action through real-time business cockpits
- Boost user productivity and satisfaction – and help users finish tasks faster
- Included as part of your SAP software license – nothing more to purchase
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing