Human Capital Management
Human capital will continue to be an organization’s largest investment in 2014 and if productive will be one of its most valuable assets and differentiators. It also continues to rank as top priority by CEOs across the industry. We anticipate that businesses that take advantage of the innovative technology now available for human capital management (HCM) will gain a competitive advantage.
Companies that develop a deep understanding of their capability gaps can then build a global skills supply chain to address critical needs. This workforce supply chain can be filled by tapping into new skills pools in new locations, creating innovative new ways of working that provide access to a broader range of talent, and developing skills throughout the workforce from the youngest recruits to the most experienced employees.
As per the recent major survey carried by Gallup and Deloitte on Global Human Capital Trends, companies are struggling to engage our modern, 21st century workforce.This is a worldwide issue. Gallup research shows that only 13% of employees around the world are actively engaged at work, and more than twice that number are so disengaged they are likely to spread negativity to others.Before we understand what’s going on, let us share some statistics from the research:
- 86% of business and HR leaders believe they do not have an adequate leadership pipeline
- 79% believe they have a significant retention and engagement problem
- 77% do not feel they have the right HR skills to address the issue
- 75% are struggling to attract and recruiting the top people they need
- Only 17% feel they have a compelling and engaging employment brand
Now that we’ve identified the problem, we suggest that the solutions are not easy. Many of the work practices in large companies have been built up over decades – and leaders are often afraid to make innovative & radical changes.
Now is the time to think holistically about your company’s work environment and consider what you can do to create passion, engagement, accountability and commitment. It may be “the issue” we face in business over the next few years. Let’s explore on how Buinsberry’s SAP Human Capital Management solutions are shifting the workforce environments from “reactive to proactive”.
Get the strategic tools you need to track, measure, and significantly improve your workforce performance – with our applied analytics solutions for human capital management (HCM). Tightly coupled with the SAP HCM Suite or your existing HR modules, these powerful analytics will help keep your competitive edge razor-sharp.
- Analyze key workforce metrics to gain corporate insight into potential issues
- Improve planning accuracy and closely align HR with corporate strategies
- Accurately predict workforce performance and streamline HCM processes
- Combine operational and strategic workforce analyses to better run your HR department
- Cut operational costs and increase margins with meaningful talent intelligence
Automate your core HR and payroll processes – and consolidate global workforce data on a single platform – with our on premise and cloud solutions.
- Simplify and standardize complex payroll processes
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Minimize disruption and maximize productivity
- Provide employees and managers with role-based access to HR data
Find the best people, develop the right skills, and retain top performers – with our integrated cloud talent management solutions.
- Cost-effectively recruit talent from a global pool of qualified prospects
- Create short and long-term employee development plans – and monitor performance
- Align team and individual goals with corporate objectives
- Implement innovative reward programs and pay employees based on performance
Get real-time insight into your workforce – on premise or in the cloud – to better predict and plan for employee demands, improve KPIs, and more.
- Harness HR analytics for better-informed workforce planning
- Improve decision making with deeper insight into talent management
- Measure and monitor how your HR strategy aligns with business goals
Automate and accelerate your time and attendance management processes – from shift definitions in payroll schedules to vacation allowances.
- Plan, record, and evaluate employee attendance and absenteeism
- Execute company agreements, collective agreements, and legal agreements globally
- Empower employees with easy, self-service time entry via multiple channels
Support all core business operations with fully integrated, best-in-class applications that run on SAP HANA or a database of your choice – on premise or in the cloud – for maximum flexibility.
- Uncover new growth opportunities ahead of the competition
- Accelerate core business processes to run at market speed
- Empower your people to decide and act in the moment
- Innovate without disruption on an open platform
Help managers and employees streamline self-service HR requests and approvals via a customizable UI for multiple devices – and ultimately drive sky-high productivity and user satisfaction.
- Provide a consistent UX across multiple devices – desktop, tablet, and smartphone
- Achieve instant insight-to-action through real-time business cockpits
- Boost user productivity and satisfaction – and help users finish tasks faster
- Included as part of your SAP software license – nothing more to purchase
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing