Today’s emerging and innovative manufacturers respond to changing market conditions by shifting operations toward customer-responsive processes. By aligning global manufacturing with these processes, they can accelerate innovation, optimize the manufacturing network, deliver quality products, and comply with regulations.
Consumer demand for innovation,shorter lifecycles, Increased quality, changing regulations, these are just some of the challenges manufacturers face in today’s competitive global environment. From consumer-oriented batch processing to large asset-intensive energy operations, meeting increased regulatory requirements and tighter margins is tougher than ever.
Component requirements for transportation fuels, increasingly tighter processing emission standards, and traceability requirements require continuous adaptation and reduced margins of error. Global changes in demand compound demand volatility. Global demand must be met quickly and efficiently, across the manufacturing network to the shop floor. Manufacturing locations – including outsourced capacity – must adapt rapidly to change.
Changing regulations and brand perception in a socially connected market have direct and intangible effects on cost. Quality issues must be tracked across the value chain and resolved quickly to manage any impact on consumers, employees, and the environment.
Buinsberry SAP solutions & services help manufacturers closely align operations with corporate objectives and synchronize manufacturing processes with business processes. As a result, they can achieve continuous improvement and optimize IT investments.
Maximize profitability and gain an edge with our applied analytics solutions for SCM and manufacturing - Optimize your entire manufacturing operation and streamline your manufacturing processes from design to delivery with our manufacturing solutions – whether you have one plant or many.
- Sync internal production operations with customer demand
- Provide role-specific manufacturing information to staff
- Track material and products across the value chain
- Facilitate handover between development and manufacturing
- Establish environmental, health, and safety measures
- Manage change to product manufacturing
- Simplify the user experience on any device – with SAP Fiori UX
Consistently and cost-effectively meet demand – fine-tune forecasting processes, improve production plan accuracy, streamline execution, and cut inventory costs – all while delivering better customer service.
- Make sourcing decisions that account for demand and capacity across plants
- Optimize production plans to improve accuracy, resource use, and inventory levels
- Deliver real-time data to help evaluate the impact of plant performance on the business
- Increase material master data consistency, business process efficiency & across operations
- Guarantee material availability for procured or produced materials – at the right time
Take advantage of a manufacturing operations solution that integrates data systems with shop-floor activities to create one, comprehensive as-built record.
- Accurately track and manage complex work-in-progress scenarios
- Improve quality and reduce variation through corrective-action processes
- Access real-time manufacturing data to make fast, informed decisions
Maximize visibility and boost performance across your entire plan-to-produce manufacturing process.
- Drive continuous improvement with integrated, accurate operational performance data
- Synchronize production operations with enterprise plans – as well as plant-floor activities
- Ensure consistent product quality with support for batch management and in-process quality control
- Manage plant-level plans and schedules to account for material, capacity, and labor constraints
- Enhance decision making at all levels with real-time updates on production KPIs
- Increase material master data consistency – and business process efficiency – across operations
Implement lean manufacturing techniques and processes – and gain better visibility across manufacturing, plant, and supply chain processes – for better results at lower costs.
- Create predictable manufacturing schedules and benefit from demand and collaborative planning
- Stabilize material flow to improve on-time delivery and shrink production lead time
- Convert uneven customer demands into smooth, predictable manufacturing schedules
- Connect manufacturing with enterprise and supply chain processes – for end-to-end visibility
- Lower the risk of rework, scrap, or warranty activities – while enhancing customer service levels
- Support production and material flow according to Toyota Production System (TPS) principles
Drive an integrated network of outsourced manufacturing by relying on supply chain process automation – and a single collaboration platform that helps managers identity and resolve issues quickly.
- Enable transparency and collaboration across your entire supply network
- Improve supply network visibility to overcome capacity bottlenecks and reduce inventory buffers
- Move materials through the pipeline faster to improve customer service and revenues
- Integrate financials and other key business areas to gain early visibility into problem areas
- Efficiently plan, execute, and monitor the entire subcontracting process – from end to end
Support all core business operations with fully integrated, best-in-class applications that run on SAP HANA or a database of your choice – on premise or in the cloud – for maximum flexibility.
- Uncover new growth opportunities ahead of the competition
- Accelerate core business processes to run at market speed
- Empower your people to decide and act in the moment
- Innovate without disruption on an open platform
- Learn more about SAP Business Suite
Help production workers and supervisor’s process orders and operations through a single, role-specific workspace – and gain improved insight into quality issues and tasks.
- Provide a consistent UX across multiple devices – desktop, tablet, and smartphone
- Achieve instant insight-to-action through real-time business cockpits
- Boost user productivity and satisfaction – and help users finish tasks faster
- Included as part of your SAP software license – nothing more to purchase
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing