Supplier Relationship Management
The involvement of suppliers for innovation in organizations has been a reality for many years. Most organizations consider their suppliers as being one of the most, if not even the most, important sources of innovation. Supplier relationship management can increase the level of innovation-driven procurement, and provides the procurement function in the organization with the tools and technology to make the early involvement of procurement a success
Today’s organizations are broadening their view of key suppliers so that they see them as not simply vendors that they buy things from, but as actual or potential partners who can help them drive competitive advantage. This in turn means expanding the scope of interaction with them beyond purchasing and fulfillment transactions – tapping into their expertise and capabilities to drive innovation, enter new markets, improve quality, exchange insights about marketplace trends, and more. It also means beginning to view relationships with suppliers as assets and to manage them accordingly.
SRM can thus be seen as analogous to strategic account management – which is focused on creating close partnerships with an enterprise’s most important customers. The focus with SRM is on your most important suppliers and how you can build and maintain partnerships with them that provide a high degree of competitive differentiation for your company in the marketplace.
Similar to strategic account management, this involves things like developing 3-5 year business plans with key suppliers and updating them annually; working more closely with suppliers on activities from product development to demand forecasting; and putting in place dedicated relationship managers who spot new opportunities for collaboration with suppliers and marshal the resources required to pursue them.
Boost contract spending and enforce compliance with procurement guidelines. With our supplier relationship management software, you can automate, simplify, and accelerate your business' procure-to-pay processes for goods and services.
- Reduce procurement costs by closing the loop from source to pay
- Streamline the purchase of goods and services
- Automate operational processes to reduce purchasing errors, eliminate manual tasks, and avoid maverick buying
- Build collaborative supplier relationships and integrate suppliers into your procurement processes
- Accelerate procurement order and invoicing cycle times
Enforce procure-to-pay best practices that reduce procurement costs by enabling supplier communications, streamlining operations, and improving cost management.
- Cut process costs and speed cycle times by automating procurement and leveraging workflow
- Deepen and enrich supplier relationships by facilitating electronic transactions and collaboration
- Act strategically by utilizing data visibility across suppliers and the procure-to-pay cycle
- Reduce TCO by unifying systems and data sources with a flexible platform
Effectively manage catalog data and integrate with business processes, as well as support complex hierarchies.
- Automatically synchronize master data information and distribution capabilities
- Create central data and conduct ongoing data quality checks
- Implement capabilities for cleansing, loading, aggregating, and searching data
- Support intelligent image management and Web/print publishing
- Exchange trade item data with retailers via data hubs
Empower employees throughout your organization to purchase the goods and services they need.
- Simplify shopping for casual users
- Enable end users with an easy-to-use wizard
- Drive contract compliance with a flexible, business rules-based approval workflow
Gain visibility into organization-wide demand and leverage automated and integrated sourcing processes.
- Gain visibility into demand for goods and services from multiple backend systems
- Aggregate spend and streamline the bidding processes
- Collaborate with suppliers to capture faster and more efficient savings
Drive spending with preferred suppliers and global buying power by leveraging centralized contracts.
- Realize savings by tracking usage and driving compliance to negotiated terms
- Track contract performance and compliance to agreed-upon terms and conditions
- Extend centralized contracts to backend ERP systems while controlling updates and renewals
- Develop a center of excellence model for utilizing centralized resources
Use out-of-the box reports to monitor purchasing activities, measure contract compliance, and gain insights into organization-wide spending and sourcing needs.
- Identify opportunities for better compliance
- Gain operational spend insight
- Leverage data access across SAP SRM and SAP ERP Financials
- Ensure proper access with role-based permissions
Services We Offer
SAP Services we offer
Implementation & Rollouts
Customer Relations Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Capital Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Enterprise Asset Management
Portfolio & Project Management
Enterprise Information Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Training & Testing