Big Data Services
Big Data Services
Big Data is everywhere today.A number of industry experts have affirmed that Big Data is no more than a buzz word now. They claim that the hype about Big Data has far exceeded the results it has achieved. We think the key point is that you should no longer be debating whether you have the data or not. You should be thinking about how to use it and analyze it. It’s an invaluable real asset to finding and understanding your target audiences. When it comes to data, bigger is better.
Transform Big Data into Big Insights, Big Vision, and Big Opportunities. Many organizations have begun to achieve real results with the approach, and are expanding their efforts to encompass more data and models.Big data is the reality of doing business for innovation driven enterprises today. It’s the circulation of structured and unstructured data that floods your organization on a daily basis and if managed well, it can deliver powerful insights.
Imagine being able to analyze data to determine the root cause of failures or detect fraudulent behavior before it harm your organization. Implementing the right solutions to make the most of your big data from data management to analytics can be the key to your business success.
- Need for Speed: New technology platforms such as Big Data tools and frameworks are at the core of this evolution and powering new solutions and improved speed of results.
- Cost Reduction:Big Data platforms leverage commodity hardware, and the software is often free, substantially reducing the financial barriers to adoption.
- Workload& Simplifying Complexity: Big Data platforms play a role within the ecosystem to execute extremely complex analytic workloads, and innovative companies are willing to invest early in these solutions to gain competitive advantage.
- Data Loads Get Bigger and Smaller: Data loads are growing more complex and the sources are more diverse. Driven by greater complexity and demand, Big Data adoption is driven by the need to provide flexibility.
- Structure Data: Data structure and schema flexibility is the key to the foundation of Big Data utilization and adoption.
As an end-to-end IT services provider, Buinsberry offers the full range of business intelligence services for our clients, including consulting, integration of all major vendor applications, managed services and cloud-based, hosted systems. Buinsberry’s Big Data team can provide a roadmap toward the realization of a big data objective, including proof of concept, definition of business requirements, solution design, implementation, and management.
- Hadoop software and related hardware and services
- NoSQL database software and related hardware and services
- Next-generation data warehouses/analytic database software and related hardware and services
- Non-Hadoop Big Data platforms, software, and related hardware and services
- In-memory – both DRAM and flash – databases as applied to Big Data workloads
- Data integration and data quality platforms, tools and services as applied to Big Data deployments
- Advanced analytics and data science platforms, tools and services
- Application development platforms, tools and services as applied to Big Data use cases
- Business intelligence and data visualization platforms, tools and services as applied to Big Data use cases
- Analytic and transactional applications and services as applied to Big Data use cases
- Cloud-based Big Data services including infrastructure, platform and software delivers as a service
- Other Big Data support, training, and professional services
Our Services are created and delivered by our team of Certified Big Data expert engineers, consultants, architects, and highly skilled data whizzes who are able to assist you in building scalable solutions that give real tangible operational benefit.